Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 4

.

"If you have the feeling that something is wrong, don't be afraid to speak up." - Fred Korematsu



Our blinds have plastic rods that you twist to tilt the slats (or whatever the individual blind pieces are called). When the sun shines through the rods, we get rainbows.

I happened to be in the right place at the right time to see this.

I'm happy to start the day with a rainbow on my tea bag.



What happens if I turn the cup?  More, brighter rainbow!



Walking downtown to the farmers' market and Kerrytown.  This is the north entry into West Park.  The park is in a wide ravine between Huron and Miller.



I am not a frosting person.  I would not like to eat this.

But I like looking at it.  (It was really pinker than this.  The lights on this display case are really yellow, making this look more coral or orange-ish.)



Nice work with the frosting squisher-outer.



Walking home.  Art under the railroad tracks.


.

No comments: