Monday, February 13, 2017

February 5

.

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.



Isn't this a great idea? The Ann Arbor District Library does this for Valentine's Day.  Librarians wrap books (and videos) in brown paper, and write clues on the outside, and you check 'em out without knowing what it is inside.  



I always look forward to this, and check out at least one item.

The first week the brown packages were available, they seemed to be all for kids.  "Your favorite princesses!"  Um.  No, thanks......

I was pleased to find this one on the 5th.  This is me all, over.  Yes, please, beach combing, and other treasure-finding......

 I'm prolonging the suspense.  I haven't opened it yet.  I'll let you know, after I open it.


.

No comments: